Full Time :: Internal Medicine
Rocky Mountains College Community :: Montana
Sherriff and Associates, Inc.
Rocky Mountains Internal Medicine Position:
Our client is a multi-specialty, physician-led organization known for its outstanding quality. Key attributes of this practice include:
- Outpatient only, With or Without Resident Teaching,
- Team-orientated group practice
- Proven, innovative approach to healthcare delivery19679
- Integrated, top-ranked physician-led organization
- Superb financial package includes stipends and loan repayment
- You will love this beautiful valley located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains! Virtually every sport imaginable is available to you and your family here, from downhill skiing to hiking and rock climbing to fly fishing or boating. Your family will thrive in this friendly college community which has great schools, safe neighborhoods and so many family activities.
To learn more, please contact Julie Sherriff: 913-341-7117, Click to contact