Full Time :: Endocrinology
Close to San Padre Island :: Texas
MAC Physician Placement Services
Endocrinology Opportunity in Texas - 45 Minutes to South Padre Island
Seeking BC/BE endocrinologist to establish a private practice in south Texas with
coverage at one hospital.
- Comprehensive recruitment package may include competitive salary, malpractice insurance, health insurance, and relocation expenses.
- The Rio Grande Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in the nation.
- Wonderful place to raise a family.
- No state income tax with low cost of living.
- Beautiful homes and neighborhoods equaled by excellent schools both public and
- The community has a 4 year College and University.
- The Community is rich in the agricultural industry.
- Located 45 minutes from South Padre Island’s beautiful beaches for fun in the sun and
fishing on the bay or Gulf of Mexico.
- South Texas residents enjoy hunting, bird watching, and golf year round.
- Community of 34,000. Service area of more than 175,000 people.
- During the winter months the area’s population increases with the arrival of “Winter
Texans” who live here escaping the snow and cold from northern states and Canada.
- South Texas residents enjoy the outdoors year round with an average temperature of
- Medical Center, a 233 bed not-for-profit hospital, serves a city and rural population
of more than 175,000 people.
- Over 200 physicians serve on the medical staff.
- Services provided include: 24-hour physician staffed Emergency Department with a Level
III Trauma designation, Women's Services consisting of Labor & Delivery
Unit, Nursery and Postpartum; 16 bed Medical ICU, general surgical services, 52
cardiac monitored beds, Pediatric Unit, Comprehensive Radiology services,
Hospice Care services and Rehab services. Medical Center has received the
distinguished Healthgrades award for Pulmonary Care Excellence--Top 5% in
Nation in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
For consideration, please email me your cover letter and CV. I look forward
to speaking with you.