Full Time :: Endocrinology
Albany, NY, in need of additional full time Endocrinologist :: New York
Enterprise Medical Services
Albany, NY, in need of additional full time Endocrinologist
- Successful candidate will join 3 Endocrinologists, Certified Diabetes counselors, midlevels, inthriving practice with full hospital support.
- Will include outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consultative duties, call schedule to be 1: 6.
- Hospital developing a diabetes center of excellence.
- This hospital employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonus, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, vision, dental, 403B pension plan, ST/LT disability, life, 33 total PTO days off, $4500 CME expenses, relocation expenses.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as recent grads welcome to apply.
Albany is the capital of New York, has a local population of 98,000, and encompasses over 800,000 service area. It boasts $35 million in recent downtown renovations with premier entertainment destinations and new world-class dining locations. Over $9 billion in new businesses have been brought in due to economic developments efforts. Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its Best Markets for Young Adults. Forbes Magazine lists it as one of Americas Most Innovative Cities and Best Places to Raise a Family. It sits along the Hudson River waterfront, offering fantastic Parks and Recreation facilities, the Empire State Plaza, and so much more. Located just over two hours drive to New York City and three hours to Boston for major metro amenities and international airports for travel. Come enjoy all that Albany has to offer while practicing quality medicine in a family friendly community.
Job ID: 79226PM
Contact: Neal Fenster