Full Time :: Cardiology Noninvasive
Cardiologist opening in western North Carolina :: North Carolina
Enterprise Medical Services
THE HEART GROUP has an opportunity for a BC/BE Invasive Non-Interventional Cardiologist or a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a cardiovascular group in western North Carolina.
- Hospital employed position.
- Echo and Nuclear on site. These skills are required.
- Experience is required so 2014 fellows would not be considered at this time.
- Group is looking for someone to start as early as March of 2014, but no later than July, 2014.
- Call 1:5.
- Cardiac Diagnostic Caths would be done in Hickory.
- No VISA assistance available.
This quaint community is nestled at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is the County Seat of Burke County. They are just over an hour to Charlotte and 90 minutes to Winston-Salem. The Charlotte International Airport is just over an hour's drive from downtown Morganton. Soaring mountain peaks, plunging canyon depths and rushing rivers make Burke County and the surrounding NC foothills ideal for hiking, mountain biking, camping, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and North Carolinas best ski resorts. Burke County, NC historic sites, wineries, outdoor concerts, festivals, fine arts and regional crafts provide the perfect mountain escape for weekend adventure. There are several lakes in the area providing year round water sports. They have top rated public and private schools with Western Piedmont Community College for higher education. Enjoy small town charm yet live close enough to take advantage of the big city amenities in Charlotte and Winston-Salem.
Job ID: 77062SH
Contact: Neal Fenster