Full Time :: Orthopedics
Western NEW YORK Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity :: New York
Enterprise Medical Services
Our client is a community health center located in a rural community in Western New York situated approximately half way between, and less than a one hour drive from both Rochester (to the East) and Buffalo (to the West) NY.
- Seeking BC/ BE General Orthopedic Surgeon; fellowships in hand, sports or total joints would be accepted as long as it is understood there is a large share of general orthopedic work expected
- Currently ONE orthopedic physician practicing in the community.
- This community has historically supported three orthopedic physicians but has been affected by the recent retirement of two providers.
- Our client is interested in adding an orthopedic surgeon to their staff, through an income guarantee, employment or other type agreement.
- The individual would be expected to be proficient in all areas of general orthopedic surgery.
- It is important that the individual be energetic, willing to assist in growing the practice and have a personality that can fit with the rural, slower paced, friendly farming community.
- County owned facility providing inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, acute, ambulatory, inpatient behavioral health and long term skilled nursing services. It is the only hospital facility in the county and only comparable facility within a 35 mile radius. Hospital is in the final stages of a $30,000,000 addition and renovation which includes a new lobby, registration and emergency department as well as completely renovated maternity floor, major renovations to the skilled nursing facility, ambulatory surgery and other areas within the complex.
Home to one of the largest and most beautiful state parks in the East. Letchworth State Park is a 15 mile long park including a number of camp grounds, miles of hiking trails through which the Genesee River has develop numerous waterfalls and a deep river gorge. County is also home to Silver Lake and near the Upstate New York Finger Lakes Region. In addition to Rochester and Buffalo, majornearby cities include Toronto Ontario, Pittsburgh and Cleveland, all of which are only about a three hour drive.
For further information, please apply today!
Job ID: 76932MA
Contact: Neal Fenster