Full Time :: Orthopedics
northeastern :: New York
BEAUTIFUL NORTHEASTERN OUTDOORSMAN’S PARADISE
Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity
After thirty years of practice, a physician has decided to slow down and see patients two days a week in the office. He is willing to make the necessary introductions to patients and referring physicians so your practice will be busy, day one!
• Employed salaried position with RVU production that will allow you to exceed the 90% MGMA.
• Share an attractive 6000 square foot office that has 7 exam rooms, two casting rooms and x-ray.
• 1:4 call rotation, will allow you plenty of time to enjoy this outdoorsman’s paradise.
• Health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision and disability, plus occurrence malpractice insurance.
• Relocation and student loan assistance.
Few areas in the Northeast offer the diversity of outdoor activities to include saltwater, fresh water and fly fishing on a river. Big game hunting to include black bear and white tail deer. Unmatched bird hunting to include wild turkey, waterfowl, pheasant and ruffed goose.
• Beautiful rolling hills which build into mountains with elevations over 5000 feet.
• Excellent school systems, both public and private.
• Easy access to colleges and universities.
• Inexpensive housing options ranging from secluded sites, lake and river side living to quiet neighborhoods in the community.
• White water rafting, snow and cross country skiing, snowmobile and ATV trails
• If you like the outdoors, you will love this location!
To be considered for this orthopedic surgeon opportunity, please contact Robert Colmery at (949) 325-7631 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Job ID: ORS 290893
For more orthopedic surgeon physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.