Full Time :: Orthopedics
Orthopedic Hand/Upper Extremity Opening in New York State :: New York
Orthopedic Hand/Upper Extremity Opening in New York State
Our client is assisting with the recruitment of an Orthopedic Hand/Upper Extremity Surgeon for a group located outside of Syracuse, NY.
- Seeking an BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon (Hand, Upper Extremity) Fellowship trained.
- This practice offers a high volume of in-office procedures and excellent Physical Therapy support in three different locations
- You will have an affiliation/appointment with Upstate Medical University in Syracuse and opportunities for teaching residents.
- Also offering the ability to participate in clinical research, if desired.
- Attractive compensation package with incentive opportunities; Physician sensitive benefit plan; Family healthcare coverage, dental, vision, LTD, paid malpractice insurance, vacation and CME.
University town, offers quality education, a high tech industrial base, safe living environment and diverse cultural opportunities. A family-friendly community with a large variety of outdoor recreation on nearby lakes, ski resorts and golf courses.
Job ID: 78746MA
Contact: Neal Fenster