Full Time :: Orthopedics
Orthopedic Surgeon - Central New York :: New York
Multiple ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS needed in CENTRAL NEW YORK
*** SPINE, TRAUMA and Foot/Ankle Fellowship trained physicians are preferred! ***
Our client is seeking to add to their existing Orthopedic Group immediately! Several specialties are needed to keep up with growing population needs. Candidates must be BC/BE and fellowship trained physicians are preferred.
- Cover two hospitals within 1 mile of each other. Join two other Orthopedic Surgeons as an employed physician, with the ability to become a partner at the end of year two.
- Call is 1:3 and better as group expands
- State of the art facility with on site lab and radiology services available
- Excellent benefits include paid health insurance, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing and partnership!
- Paid Relocation and Sign On Bonus available!
Physician-owned and physician-run multi-specialty group offering an opportunity to join a professionally stimulating practice which includes a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package, two year employment to full partnership and a predictable work schedule. This growing group offers multiple services under one roof for the convenience of both physicians and patients.
Community offers a safe, friendly uncongested community located in the rolling hills of Central New York. In close proximity are the cities of Syracuse, Cooperstown, Saratoga and Albany. Within easy driving distance are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Rochester. The beautiful surrounding Adirondack Park is a source of countless recreational activities. The city and surrounding townships offer a good range of educational and cultural facilities. The area's public and parochial schools rate among the best in the country.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Job ID: 74851MA
Contact: Neal Fenster