Full Time :: Neurology
Neurology Opening near NYC :: New York
Enterprise Medical Services
Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling representing an excellent opportunity to join a successful private multispecialty group in Westchester County, NY.
- Join a busy office with three other Neurologists
- Call is 1:4
- Salary guarantee with full benefits along with a partnership track
- Will consider general Neurologist as well as candidates with a subspecialty
- Practice medicine without all the headaches admin and office staff are provided by the group
- Certified Stroke Center, excellent Sleep Center and Center for Rehabilitation
- This group offers a positive, professional work environment: employee satisfaction = 95%
- Work from one hospital which is a NEWLY BUILT Magnet Accredited Hospital located in Westchester County, less than 50 miles from NYC
- Hospital has received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines -Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
Westchester County is one of the most attractive places to live and work. A fine transportation network, a superior quality of life, top notch education and health care systems, and a short drive to Manhattan make it highly desirable. Quaint villages and thriving urban centers offer cultural activities, museums, restaurants and historic sites. The majestic Hudson River offers many recreational opportunities. Major highways and public transportation make it easy to get to NYC and its art galleries, theatres on Broadway and great shopping. There is also easy access to major international and domestic airport. Upper Westchester offers many housing options including homes in new developments, townhouses with river views and homes with charm and character. We will help you select the right realtor to assist you. School systems are among the best suburban life can offer. Higher education offers many college choices in Westchester as well as major universities in New York City.
Job ID: 76345CC
Contact: Neal Fenster