Full Time :: Internal Medicine
Two IM Outpatient positions in Central New York :: New York
Two IM Outpatient positions in Central New York
This non-profit physician professional organization is affiliated with our clients Medical Center. This renowned group is looking to add two additional Internists to rpelace one wno transferred due to her husbands job and another has retired from the group.
- Internal Medicine practice is looking for full-time physicians with an excellent work ethic and exceptional customer satisfaction skills.
- This will be a salaried position with strong production incentive
- Plus a comprehensive and competitive benefit program.
- Call will be shared equally by all members of the practice and is shared with other internists in private practice. Call at present is 1:5 mainly phone call as there is a Hospitalist program in place.
- The medical center has been around for over a hundred years and has grown from a small community hospital of 15 beds to over 200. The multispecialty group is comprised of over 200 affiliated physicians in all specialties.
The widely known Ithaca is Gorges motto is no exaggeration Ithaca is gorgeous. But Ithaca is more than waterfalls and gorges. In their corner of the Finger Lakes Region of New York, they have become a destination known for cultural events, activities and outstanding outdoor recreation. The population is infused with the constant energy of youth from the bright students and faculty of Ithaca College and Cornell University making it a unique and dynamic vacation destination that is charming, intelligent and varied.
Job ID: 79299CM
Contact: Neal Fenster