Full Time :: Cardiology Noninvasive
Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Heart Failure Medical Director needed in Fort Worth, Texas :: Texas
Enterprise Medical Services
THE HEART GROUP is representing an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified Cardiologist to join an established cardiovascular group to develop a state-of-the-art Advanced Heart Failure program.
- The primary responsibilities for this position focus on developing the clinical programs for Heart Failure and collaborating with physicians and staff to grow the program.
- The position will include clinical duties in the Heart Failure Clinic and patient follow-up and care.
- Experience in Heart Failure and/or completion of a Heart Failure Fellowship is required.
- Board Certified in Cardiology is required.
- Ability to obtain a TX license or has an active and clear TX license.
- Able to start on or before January 2014.
- NO HEART TRANSPLANT work involved with this opening.
- Academic affiliation with medical school.
- No VISA assistance available.
The Dallas/Ft. Worth area provides a unique blend of Southwestern warmth, cosmopolitan flair, Old West charm and modern sophistication. These richly diverse cities offer a thriving culinary scene, leading arts district, professional sports, trendy entertainment districts, and endless shopping opportunities. Join the roar of the crowd for the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks, or the Texas Rangers, as well as the Texas Motor Speedway. You will also find world-class golf courses, exhilarating bike rides, beautiful lakes for boating and fishing, hunting, and numerous other outdoor activities to keep you and your family busy year round. These communities provide historic museums, beautiful architecture, rare collections of artwork, and stirring performances. There are outstanding public and private schools for all ages along with 36 colleges and universities within a 100 mile radius of Dallas/Ft. Worth. With numerous festivals, exhibits, events and attractions, Dallas/Ft. Worth offers countless opportunities to experience and appreciate the rich diversity of the cultures, religions and lifestyles that are culminated together in these cities.
Job ID: 76188SH
Contact: Neal Fenster