- The practice is 100% vascular—no general surgery call. Night call is limited due to general surgery residents.
- All cases performed at our largest hospital, a recognized Truven Health Analytics Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
- The department provides comprehensive treatment of all vascular disorders, including carotid disease and aortic aneurysms. Practice full scope of cases including endovascular surgery, angioplasties and stenting.
- The vascular surgeons have access to the hybrid endovascular suite. Staff includes six vascular techs and two nurse practitioners.
- Sophisticated electronic medical records with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home.
- Academically inclined physicians are encouraged to teach medical residents and participate in research.
Life in our expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip.