HEADLINE: Long Island, New York (upscale, beautiful area, near the water, one hour to Manhattan): 100% Vascular/Endovascular opportunity. Experienced Vascular/Endovascular surgeon to join two top-notch Board Certified Vascular Surgeons and an experienced Vascular PA. This successful and busy private practice was established 17 years ago. Admit to one large hospital (Level II trauma center) with all capabilities, including open heart program. $ Extremely high earning potential over time!
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
- Their state-of-the-art office and their one hospital (three blocks away) that they admit to are both located in an upscale and beautiful area of Long Island. This very desirable location is also close to the water and excellent for sailing and boating activities. It also has a very good school system.
- Because this area is only a one hour commute to Manhattan, you will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city as great and exciting as New York City has to offer! Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Availability: Anytime between now and the middle of 2017. The “ideal” availability would be the summer or fall of 2016.
- A Board Certified Vascular/Endovascular surgeon is needed to join a private practice consisting of two very well trained and very experienced Board Certified Vascular/Endovascular surgeons. They also have a top-notch experienced and certified Vascular Physician Assistant.
- Qualifications of the ideal and desired candidate: (1) The preferred and ideal candidate is an experienced, seasoned vascular surgeon with at least three to five years of post-fellowship work experience. (2) If the candidate is still in training, then that person would need to be very well trained with a good work ethic. (3) She or he loves and is passionate about percutaneous interventions. (4) The new vascular/endovascular surgeon would also be required to perform open surgery and to cover the practice along with the owner’s other associate.
- This is a 100% Vascular/Endovascular opportunity. There is no general surgery.
- This excellent vascular/endovascular opportunity is available because of the practice's growth and expansion.
- The current practice was started 17 years ago. Their current office location was established 15 years ago. The owner and founder of this practice has been in practice for more than 25 years.
- The weekday and weekend call schedule will be 1:2. However, the call volume is very low. It is mostly phone calls.
- Office Hours: Their office is opened from Monday through Friday. They do not have office hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- Office with two fully equipped Endovascular suites: They have a newly renovated state-of-the-art office which has two office-based and fully equipped Endovascular suites. That is where they do most of their peripheral vascular interventions. This practice is also developing additional outpatient facilities to perform these procedures.
- Hospital: They also do their interventional procedures at their one hospital. It is located only three blocks from their office. It is a level II trauma center. It is a large and full-service community hospital, including cardiac surgery.
- Opportunity to teach: Because their hospital has both family practice and podiatric residency programs, teaching opportunities are available if the new vascular surgeon has an interest. This is purely optional and not a requirement.
- Volume of vascular/endovascular surgery: The new vascular surgeon can expect to do a moderate to high volume of surgery, especially office-based Endovascular procedures.
- Their service/catchment area is about one-half million people, including both Nassau County and Suffolk County of Long Island.
- Excluding their two vascular/endovascular surgeons and their vascular Physician Assistant, they also have fourteen additional people working in their office.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION AND FUTURE EARNINGS: The owner and founder of this very successful and busy practice is offering:
- Very competitive and very negotiable starting base salary. This will be determined and commensurate with the individual's experience, skills, what she or he has to offer, etc. This will be discussed in greater detail with the candidate during the interview process.
- There is also an offer of a productivity incentive.
- The practice will provide a fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to: malpractice insurance, health insurance, profit sharing plan and more.
- There is opportunity to become a partner. All the details regarding partnership opportunity will also be discussed during the interview process.
- The earning potential is very high//excellent! This will also depend upon how hard this vascular/endovascular surgeon chooses to work.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.