Join this large, well-managed multispecialty practice that will allow you to come into a waiting patent base and an opportunity to grow a thriving practice, while also providing you with a great work/life balance.
Must be Board Certified/Eligible in Vascular Surgery. Open and laparoscopic abdominal procedures including robot-assisted technologies.
Preference is for new or recently-trained Vascular Surgery Fellow.
Group will only consider candidates from top programs with excellent training.
Located in a wonderful, suburban community, this opportunity gives you a chance to be close to the city and all of its amenities, but live in a suburban atmosphere that is more conducive to a higher quality of life.
Enjoy the ability to fish, camp, hike, golf, ski, bike and many other outdoor recreational activities while also being able to jump on the train and be in Manhattan for a nice dinner and a Broadway show.
This is a great community to raise a family while practicing Vascular Surgery with a leading medical group on the East Coast.
For more information, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Will only consider well-trained candidates from top programs
- Partnership track
- General Surgery call of 1:3 or better
- State-of-the-art ASC, EMR, PACS and information & diagnostic technology
- Potential income is lucrative beyond your imagination
- Highly desirable area; great schools
- Great place to live north of New York City
- Robotics available
- Malpractice paid
- Medical & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation time increases each year