This rapidly-growing area seeks a quality Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon to join their busy hospital-employed group.
The hospital wants you to earn bonus dollars and be successful and happy in your practice. You can practice and live in one of New Mexico's premier cities with all metro amenities including a great local university.
Enjoy a growing city with 350 days of sunshine, many nearby recreational activities and a diverse cultural atmosphere.
Wonderful compensation and benefits package await in this employed opportunity in a great area.
For more information, please email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Will consider new grads or experienced Vascular Surgeons
- Earn and excellent income
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required (Spanish/English)
- J1 and H1B candidates are welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation with bonus production incentives
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- 4 weeks vacation/5 days CME with stipend
- Health benefits, student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage