Award winning community hospital in beautiful southern New Hampshire needs a Vascular Surgeon. Join a stellar group of providers and be part of a organization nationally recognized for patient surgical safety. (A well respected national publication recently ranked this client second in the State of New Hampshire and 3rd in New England for Patient Surgical Safety.) Duties include medical management, non-invasive procedures and surgical interventions for patients with diseases of the arterial and venous systems.
VASCULAR SURGEON INCENTIVES:
- Competitive salary
- 4 Day work week
- Call schedule 1:3
- No personal income tax and no sales tax
VASCULAR SURGERY PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO - 4 weeks vacation, 12 sick days, 6 paid holidays
- One week CME stipend and 403B plan offered
- Insurance: malpractice, health, dental, long term & short term disability and life
VASCULAR SURGEON REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Vascular Surgery Physician
- Authorized to work in the United States
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Convenient location in southeastern New Hampshire with easy access to Portland, Portsmouth and Boston. The area serves as the gateway to New Hampshire's famous Lakes Region, the White Mountains with its ski resorts and the Seacoast with its superb beaches. Enjoy an easy drive to the beautiful seacoast of Maine and the myriad of mountains and lakes in New Hampshire. Offering great year-round activities such as swimming, boating, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, down hill skiing, snowmobiling etc.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier1