Seeking a Board Eligible/Certified Vascular Surgeon to join collegial group of six surgeons at acute care hospital in Central New Hampshire.
- State-of-the-art, financially sound facility.
- Academic appointment and surgical resident teaching position available.
- Offering competitive compensation with productivity and quality bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, moving expense reimbursement, CME allowance and more.
- No State Income Tax or Sales Tax
- H1B candidates accepted
Located on the Merrimack River, just one hour to Boston, the White Mountains, and the Atlantic Coast. The local regional airport is just 20 minutes away. This city’s vibrant downtown, outstanding schools, affordable homes and wealth of cultural offerings make this the perfect place to raise a family, and explore New England's rich history, culture and natural areas. Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax. New Hampshire was ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States” Experienced physicians and fellows encouraged to apply.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4