NEAR SAN FRANCISCO
You have heard that the Napa Valley of California is a highly desirable region in the state, and it's in this location that you can have a great medical practice and enjoyable lifestyle. Less than an hour's drive from San Francisco, this solid multi-specialty group is adding their 3rd Vascular Surgeon to their staff. As part of a California-based healthcare system, you will be assured of a challenging and rewarding practice for many years to come.
- Seeking an additional 100% Vascular Surgeon to within a long-standing multi-specialty group
- Preference given to experienced surgeon available asap
- Join 2 excellently trained vascular surgeons who are focused on vascular surgery only
- Candidates will have the opportunity to practice a broad spectrum of Vascular and Endovascular surgery
- Average 2.5 days / week for OP and 1.5 days / week for scheduled surgery; one half of a day is set aside for administrative duties
- In-department ultrasound is available to enhance efficiency of your practice
- Join a large multi-specialty group that is supported by a solid California healthcare system known for its excellence of care from their physicians
- Strong compensation based on MGMA guidelines, incorporating the experience and expertise you would provide to the group
- Loan repayment, paid moving expenses, CME, retirement plan, health/dental insurance, and more are enhancements to their recruitment efforts
- Current physicians in the group are committed to the start-up and success of your practice
- Preference is given to physicians with a CA medical license or application submitted, but those without a license are welcomed to apply
Contact us today for a prompt and confidential reply . . . you will be impressed with what you find here!
Bud Setzer - Practice America - Centennial, CO - 303-770-1412 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.