Southern California Surgical Clinic is seeking a Vascular Surgeon
- This is a multi-specialty surgical practice in Riverside County, CA.
- Specialties include general, vascular, hepato-pancreato-biliary, robotic, colorectal and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
- Currently, there are seven well-known surgeons who see patients at local hospitals, as well as out three separate offices.
- Currently there is a need for an additional vascular surgeon to join the two established in the practice, in addition to the founding surgeon who performs general and vascular surgery.
- This is an opportunity for someone to join an established practice, yet give the ability to create the practice you want.
- There are 27 nephrologists in their service area, as well as multiple dialysis centers resulting in multiple referrals for dialysis access.
- In addition, there are only 4 Board-Certified Vascular surgeons in the County, outside of the County Hospital.
- Also, there is an established varicose vein practice in place.
- The development of a vascular lab is in process as there are no accredited labs in the service area.
- Call is currently 1:2, which will decrease with the additional vascular surgeon.
- There is coverage for all hospitals where this group practices but is easily manageable.
- Accumulated statistics show less than 5 phone calls per night on average, with few incidents of needing to go in.
- While manageable, it is desirable for each surgeon to build up a referral pattern and develop a successful practice.
- The group does provide a lot of mentoring and support.
- There are 3rd year medical students rotating through the practice, as well as PA students.
- There is a competitive base salary with productivity incentives.
- Full medical, dental and malpractice provided.
Contact: Neal Fenster