We are assisting a Vermont-based facility that is currently seeking a Urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. You will see 18-25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted BLS. The ideal physician is interested in transitioning into a permanent position and has an active VT license in hand or is willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Locum tenens to permanent
- 18-25 patients per day on average
- BC or BE required
- BLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing