Urologist needed with a renowned health care network in Wisconsin.
Be busy from day 1 with a built in referral network and well established practice.
General Urology with a chance at robotics if desired.Laparoscopy and robotis a plus. H1 visa candidates welcome to apply, but must be BE/BC.
Built in support network of mid-level providers and a call schedule of 1:3.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities including biking, golf, hiking and cross-country/downhill skiing. It is a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools. They also have ready access to Madison and the Twin cities.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801 930 3713.
- Employed Urology opportunity
- Call coverage 1:3
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Availability of the latest technology
- Enjoy four-season recreational opportunities
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Respected Hospital with great community outreach