Urologist needed with a renowned Health care provider in WIsconsin.
Inherit a practice from a retiring physician and be busy from day 1 with a built in referral network and well established practice.
General Urology with a chance at robotics if desired. H1 visas welcome to apply, but must be BE/BC.
Practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction. Call schedule of 1:4.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The community is a suburban setting with ready access to Minneapolis. There are strong schools, a low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at email@example.com or by phone at 801 930 3713.
- Employed Urology opportunity with
- Call coverage 1:4
- Ranked one of ' America's best towns'
- Availability of the latest technology
- 4 day work week, time is split equally between clinic and OR
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Respected Hospital with great community outreach