Join a lucrative midwest practice with supportive, friendly administration. Our client's medical group is a large, multi-specialty group with over 300 physicians covering southeastern Wisconsin. Laparoscopic Residency or Fellowship is required.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package plus a shareholder status after two years.
- Large percentageof consults from employed primary care physicians, both surgical and non-surgical
- Pediatric patients seen in practice
Work Hours Schedule:
- Office: 16 to 20 hours per week - 50%
- Surgery: 16 to 20 hours per week - 50% (100% of which is Elective, very little trauma)
- Call Schedule 1:3
Facilities and Equipment:
- 10 exam rooms, two procedure rooms and an education room
- Surgical block time provided by hospital
- Very busy practice opportunity
- Lab on site
- In house lithotripter in the OR; Scopes: ACMI, Olympus, & Wolf Cystoscope
- Laser: Holmium, YAG, and CO2, Ultrasound and da Vinci Robotic Surgical System
A growth-oriented, family-oriented community with a patient draw area of 230,000. Many educational opportunities from public and private K-12; to Universities in Wisconsin and Chicago. Recreational outdoor activities, Professional sporting events in Milwaukee & Chicago, and many cultural offerings.
Contact: Neal Fenster