Adding a Urologist in NortheasternUtah
- A solo hospital based employed salary position (or could be private practice).
- Candidate will nothave to be on call 24/7. Call is 10 days a month.
- Compensation in the $350K range net with RVU bonus earning potential. Earnings potential of about $480K.
- The benefit package includes full malpractice paid, comprehensive benefits program including major family medical, dental, life, and disability. There is a matching 401K program (up to the first 3%) as well with paid time off. Relocation paid and signing bonus.
- Position needs to be for someone who can start and grow anew practice.
- A new office in a new medical office building attached to the hospital.
- Ideal candidate is an experienced practicing candidate who would like to slow down and who would enjoy working alone (would have advanced practice providersupport) and who enjoys small town rural living.
This is a great area for fishing, hunting, and outdoor sportsman activities. They have excellent support with referrals from the ER and Primary Care Staff and other medical staff members. Acceptable candidates are MD or DO, FMG's are fine and B/C strongly preferred but could consider B/E for the right candidate. This location in northeastern UT is a land of magnificent mountain ranges, wide open spaces, abundant wildlife and plenty of fresh air - a virtual paradise for any fisherman, hunter, hiker or outdoor enthusiast. Just 90 miles from Provo.
Contact: Neal Fenster