Our client is currently interviewing urologists who are comfortable with robotics that are either practicing, a 2016 or 2017 graduates. They are located in Wichita Falls, Texas just a 2 hour drive from Dallas, Ft. Worth or Oklahoma City.
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop a robotics service line (the only in a 9 county region) with the support of 5 practicing urologist. You can choose your own business plan: 1) hospital employment 2) single specialty group 3) multi-specialty group 4) independent.
- A salary with a generous practice activation bonus
- Robust benefit package
- Stipend for those still in training
- Moving allowance and marketing allowance
Call me for more details on how you can have a successful practice and still have the work/life balance you deserve. Wichita Falls provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine.
Here's some of the reason why:
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living! With the average commute to work is 10 minutes
- Two hours from Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking. 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children. And Wichita Falls was recently ranked among the country's top 10 best real estate markets.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
Contact: Neal Fenster