Our client is seeking a BC/BE Urologist one hour south of Dallas.
This historic Texas community with a strong 160-bed hospital just an hour southeast of Dallas is looking for a Urologist to join the hospital staff. Shared call coverage is available. Community has a population of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000.
They are offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Sign-on and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Stipend if currently in training
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- Their Regional Hospital is a JCAHO accredited community hospital
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
This regional medical center has a 160-bed facility, is located in Corsicana, Texas, 60 miles southeast of Dallas. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO) and has a broad range of services, including Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery, Breast Surgery, Emergency Department, Inpatient Dialysis, Intensive Care Unit, Maternity Services, Outpatient Cardiac Rehab, Outpatient Surgery Center, Pediatric Services, Sleep Study Lab, Diagnostics Services, GI Procedures Lab, Kidney Stone Lithotripsy (On-site), Outpatient Physical Therapy, Pain Management Services.
Contact: Neal Fenster