Seeking TwoBC/BE Urologists in West Central TX
Board certifiedUrology physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. The candidate should be licensed in Texas.
- Employment/solo opportunityavailable with practice marketing plus start-up assistance
- Robotics experience not necessary and you will need to be able to see male and female referrals.
- They currently have two cysto rooms with new equipment and plans for two new OR&'s.
- Attractiveyearly salary plus lucrative incentive program (at least $460K the first year!)
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K);relocation assistance (up to $15K) and full benefits package
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training (up to $2K/month)
- TX license, fee assistance (up to $2K) and malpractice coverage
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the arts. Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Their health system in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 500 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Contact: Neal Fenster