Our client's urology practice is mostly Outpatient with some inpatient work as well. The client will provide coverage to one hospital, which is part of a not-for-profit healthcare system that consists of two hospitals. It is a state-of-the-art 125-bed facility and enjoys tremendous community support.
- Employed position with a guaranteed salary for the first year and conversion to a work based wRVU system with a base salary, plus performance incentive program in year 2 and beyond.
- Full-time Urologist to fill this position with 10 days of ED call per month or 1-3 call.
- Robust benefit package that includes income and benefits with a base compensation: $425,000. Performance incentive bonus could be up to 16% of base.
- Signing bonus of $50,000 is offered. A relocation allowance of $15,000 is included.
- Paid time off is for 30 days per year with vacation, sick leave, and required CME. Also they offer health, dental, vision & retirement benefits. Plus a very strong CME allowance of $7,000 per year.
They have excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA. Grants Pass, Oregon City have a combined population of 34,533 County is at 83,665 and the Medical Service Area is 100,000. They are located about 60 miles north of the California border and 30 miles from Medford, Oregon.
Contact: Neal Fenster