Our client in northeastern Ohio&'s first choice for healthcare, invites you to consider a dynamic opportunity with their employed multi-specialty group practice and to enjoy the quality,waterfront lifestyle that their community offers. Offered salaries are consistent with current year MGMA Benchmarks. Post training years factored into offered salary and recruitment package.
- Employed by ACMC as part of 40+ employed physician multi-specialty group -15 primary care physicians
- Up to 3 years guaranteed salary and a start-up packages can includesigning bonus, relocation, loan repayment, visa processing feesand tail coverage
- Currently two urologists in county so a 1-3 call
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital with Hospitalist to cover admissions
- Cleveland Clinic affiliate hospital and EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Tail coverage based on the terms listed in the contract.
Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards.Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding.Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA. Including shopping, professional sports, concert venues, theaters, and museums. 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto.Cost of living comparable or lower than published index.
This community is a easy 45 minute drive to Cleveland and Erie.
Contact: Neal Fenster