Vidant Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join its growing Urology practice in Ahoskie, NC.
Job Highlights include:
- Hospital employed position
- Established practice
- Shared call 10 days per month
- Hospitalist service provided 24/7 for inpatient needs
- New graduates considered
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital, located in Ahoskie NC. This area features beautiful rural scenery and a climate conducive to year-round, outdoor activities. The 15-bed ER serves approximately 21,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services to its 39,000 residents in the four-county area.
Ahoskie/Hertford County, NC
- Located in North Carolina’s Inner Banks region; Ahoskie is located 24 miles south of the Virginia line, 40 miles northwest of historic Edenton, NC and 65 miles southeast of Lake Gaston in Littleton, NC
- Two hours from the Outer Banks, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks for outdoor activities
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie is a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
- Attractive lots and homes on the beautiful Chowan River and in the country
- General aviation airport nearby, 1 hour from Norfolk International Airport in Virginia, and 1 hour from commercial airport (PGV) in Greenville, NC
- East Carolina University Dental School has a site in Ahoskie; 1 hour from the main ECU campus which offers Division 1 athletics and diverse performing arts offerings. Chowan University is 15 minutes from Ahoskie
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.