Adding a Urologist in North western New York
A great opportunity to provide urological medical and surgical care with dedicated hospital support for a successful and rewarding urological career.
- Employed opportunity available due to growth and attrition in the community
- Offering very strong salary with WRVU incentive and signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000; educational loan repayment: $10,000 each year for duration of contract
- $3,000 CME/annual plus 5 paid CME days; paid occurrence medical liability insurance; full benefit program to include health insurance; 31 days of paid time off; and pension plan and 401-K plan
- Focus of practice on general urology to include endo-urology and newly developed Robotics program
- New office building located in a newly developed medical complex within minutes from hospital
This city of 30,000 offers many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, white-water rafting, hiking and camping. This picturesque community offers wonderful scenery in the foothills of the Adirondacks. The neighborhoods are filled with glorious old homes and tree-lined streets. This city has excellent public and private schools and SUNY and Syracuse University are in close proximity.
Contact: Neal Fenster