Adding Urologist to practice in New Mexico
Our client in this sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
- Join a respected urology group
- Enjoy excellent benefits and competitive compensation package.
- Equipment and experienced staff are ready Use your da Vinci Robotics Training.
- Over 160 physicians on our staff provide a strong referral source
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- 10 surgical suites with the latest technology including da Vinci Roboticswith24/7 MD anesthesia
- 11 board certification or board eligible with certification in process required
Our clients regional medical center is a 160 plus-bed facility located in Las Cruces, NM, is accredited by The Joint Commission. Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso.
Contact: Neal Fenster