Our client is recruiting a new Urology physician to add to a growing practice. They currently have one Urologist who is excited to welcome a new partner. This is an employed position with their medical group.
- Financial package includes net income guarantee, benefits, malpractice, marketing and relocation.
- Benefits offered to employees include: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403-B plan, pension, cafeteria plan, and on-site child care center.
- Call is 10 days per month.
- The 80,000 square foot office facility consists of 2-3 exam rooms per physician and an office with mountain views.
- A procedure room is located within the clinic.
- Lab, x-ray and pharmacy are all located within the clinic.
- The office is across the street from the hospital for ease of access.
Helena is the capital city of Montana and is located on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. It is centrally located on Interstate 15, halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. The greater Helena area has 50,000 residents and the hospital s drawing area approaches 85,000 people. The public school system is recognized for its excellence statewide with over 9,000 students in 11 elementary schools, two middle schools, and two high schools. The student/teacher ratio is one of the lowest in the state. 60% of high school graduates continue their education at four-year colleges or universities, and another 22% go on to other post-secondary training and education. Helena is also the home of Carroll College, a private, Catholic four-year liberal arts institution with approximately 1,500 students. The Helena College of Technology, a branch of the University of Montana is also located here.
Contact: Neal Fenster