This urology opening is at their Medical Center which is part of a larger health care organization. This is 165-bed general acute care hospital and they have both primary and specialized care delivered by a comprehensive range of specialists. Skaggs seeks only the best and brightest in its physicians. Our physicians come from some of the finest medical schools and are committed to life-long learning. We are currently seeking an Urologist to join the Skaggs Team.
- OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTS with Excellent Growth Potential
- Strong patient base & Patient-centered healthcare
- Office Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Hospital-employed position in a state-of-the-art facility
- Integrated Delivery System in a Large primary service area
- Competitive salary with guarantee for two years, followed by a productivity- based compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance
- CME allowance of $3,000 annually & Professional dues and subscriptions allowance of $1,500 annually
- Malpractice insurance provided 30 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(a) and 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Up to $10,0000 Relocation Allowance Sign-on bonus and Moving Allowance
Branson Tri-Lakes area is home to nearly 85,000 residents. Community of Branson has population of approximately 6,050. Small town feel with big city amenities. Excellent living environment with more than 10 golf courses in the area, affordable housing and land options, many churches and cultural facilities, top rated schools both public and private and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast.
Contact: Neal Fenster