Academically affiliated hospital which provides quality health care to a service area of approximately 350 square miles covering 17 towns in South Central Massachusetts and Northeastern Connecticut is seeking a board certified or board eligible Urologist for a full-time position. The Hospital has a complete range of inpatient medical services (i.e., medical, surgical, ICU/CCU, psychiatric, pediatrics, and Ob/Gyn beds) and a wide range of outpatient services including mental health, substance abuse, occupational medicine, and other programs.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Base compensation and performance bonus
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance
- Congenial and respectful professional relationships
- Residency stipend for early committal
- Tuition loan forgiveness
- Will accept H1B Visa Candidates
- 2017 candidates now being accepted
Enjoy a great lifestyle with affordable housing options, excellent schools and spectacular recreational and cultural activities. Great location just 1 hour to Boston and 3 hours to New York City.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier1