Our client I at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital a 295 bed regional facility is seeking BC/BE urologist to join their team. They currently have one urologist in our community and need to recruit a second as a replacement opening to take care of the patients in our region which has a draw population of 250,000. We have an established Hospitalist service to handle the urology admissions. Also, newly renovated urology suite and LF Cleibel Flasheim urology table and fluroroscopy along with nurse and tech for all of the urology procedures. Three new sets of HD flexible ureteroscopes along with turp sets. We have two outpatient surgery centers on our medical campus with convenient block scheduling for surgeons. We will welcome new Residents and Fellows or experienced candidates.
Ideal candidate would practice good medicine with the desire to take care of urology patients. In addition to taking care of the urology patients in our community the ideal candidate would participate in our Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency Program by precepting our resident and students on urology rotations.
Your Compensation Package:
- Salary consistent with MGMA current year benchmarks; post training years factored into offered salary and a Sign on Bonus
- Relocation, PTO, CME with stipend and Student Loan Repayment area also a part of our offer, plus the Opportunity to purchase stock shares in our outpatient surgery center
- Call 1:2 for ER, Hospitalist service to admit patients
- Lower cost of living, Safe Community with great schools
- Lake Cumberland community surrounded by the outdoors activities.
Nestled between Lake Cumberland and the Daniel Boone National Forest, the southern hospitality will make you feel at home. This is a safe, family friend community with great schools and excellent opportunities for recreation. Only 2 hours from Lexington, KY and 2.5 hours from Nashville, TN.
Contact: Neal Fenster