Our client in central Indiana s recruiting a BC/BE Urologist to meet growing demand in our local community. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in an established Urology practice in a physician-friendly State. This position will support a primary care referral base of 37 employed primary care physicians/advanced practitioners.
- Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with guaranteed base salary and work RVU's incentive and Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits.
- A flexible vacation, one week CME and a Signing bonus of $80,000 plus 20K each year for 4 years, moving Allowance $10,000 and CME Expense Package $3,000
- Health, Life, Dental, plus fully Paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability 457-B retirement program with employer paid match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance and Cell Phone/PDA Allowance. Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
- Physician to join an established practice group and they have EMR in place.
- The client will look at all H-1 candidates including residents too as they are a not for profit hospital.
Our clients General Hospital is a not-for-profit, 97-bed acute care, independent sole-community hospital located in Grant County, Indiana. MGH has achieved Magnet designation and boasts several national awards such as Thomson's Top 100 Hospitals (three times in history of award), Most Wired (six times), accredited as a Chest Pain Center along with other various accreditation's and recognition's. In addition, MGH is one of the most financially stable hospitals in Indiana with a compassionate and caring culture. Medical staff of 94 active staff physicians in 28 specialties with 90% board certification. Excellent working relationship between Administration, Board of Directors and Medical Staff with half of Board seats held by physicians. Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family-oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Marion Civic Theater, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
Marion is located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69. We have two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, three state run reservoirs close by, two walking trails and several annual festivals/events.
Contact: Neal Fenster