Urology physician is needed near Chicago IL. Work for a highly reputable multi-specialty group in the NW suburbs of Chicago and join a culture friendly work environment where everyone interacts and works well with each other. This is a great environment to work in! They will consider 2017 residents!
This community proudly celebrates a strong and vibrant local culture and activities. Within 30 miles there exist multiple major sports facilities and convention centers, nature preserves, golf courses, and much more.
The area also offers biking and hiking trails, camping, fishing, cross country skiing, equestrian activities, aquatic activities, musical performances and cultural venues.
In addition to a multitude of local entertainment options, Chicago offers first class arts centers, lakefront parks and ongoing activities throughout the year.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Urology opportunities nationwide, please contact Brett Hales at 801-930-3909 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working with an established Multi-Specialty Group
- Offers a lot of room to grow and evolve, and autonomy to build your niche!
- Physicians must be BE/BC - They will consider 2017 Residents
- Looking for docs who have strong interpersonal skills & can fit their culture. Physicians must be able to interact well with both patients and nurses
- DaVinci Robot accessible - open to both Robot and non-robot trained Urologists
- Academic Affiliation with Northwestern Medical School
- Competitive base salary with production bonuses
- $25K relocation assistance
- 2 weeks of CME and $4K allowance
- Malpractice and Tail coverage