Adding a Urologist to a position in south central IL
Opportunity to join a hospital owned practice with one other Urologist.
- Call 1 in 3 for ER and 1 in 2 for group.
- They currently two other Urologists in town one who went to Medical School at St. Louis University and completed his Urology Residency at the University of Illinois-Chicago. His practice mix consists of the following: Prostate cancer (40%), incontinence (30%), erectile dysfunction (15%) and other (kidney stones, etc) (15%).
- They have two satellite offices within 30 miles of primary office. This would be a traditional setting with both inpatient/outpatient (hospital/office) components.
- Reason for recruitment: practice growth and succession planning.
- One of the Hospitals has a newly expanded surgical services department consisting of 5 operating suites (2 with laminar air flow), 1 Urology room, and 1 endoscopy room. Also included in the surgical services area is a new central sterile suite along with an 8 bed post anesthesia recovery unit and a 12 bed same day surgery unit.
- Hospital is offering a competitive financial package to include salary (based on MGMA guidelines), incentive, comprehensive benefit package (CME, malpractice, vacation, disability, life, retirement, health/dental), potential for signing/commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance and potential for residency/fellowship stipend.
This opening is located about 75 miles southeast of St. Louis MO on interstate 64 with direct access to Evansville IN about a 45 minute drive.
Contact: Neal Fenster