Adding an Employed Urologist in North Central IL position
Employed setting joining a practice founded in 1986.
- They are offering a competitive financial package being offered (based on MGMA guidelines), nice benefit package, potential for signing/commencement bonus, and medical education debt assistance.
- Call 1 in 2, but not more than 10 days a month. Practice building built in 2000 featuring spacious clinic rooms, EMR, convenient parking, and medical office building that houses 30 physician practices is adjacent to the hospital campus.
- Block Schedule in the OR - 4 OR rooms, one Anesthesiologist and 6 CRNAs.1 Cysto Room.
- Reason for search - succession planning (retirement of current Urologist within a few years).
- Huge Volume / Growth potential - 62% of the market share seeks care in Peoria market.
- There are two Urologists in the community. The other Urologist works exclusively with competing hospital
- Equipment: Cystoscopes, ETC for full Urology program. No robot currently.Main competitor is in Peoria (48 miles away).
This clients hospital is a 170 plus-bed hospital located in northern Illinois, 40 miles south ofQuad Cities, 35 miles northof Peoriaand 175 miles west of Chicago. The hospital has more than 550 dedicated employees and more than 70 diversified physicians on staff working hard to care for patients within their own community.This hospital opened in 1982 and serves the city of Galesburg and a four-county area in western Illinois providing a total service population of 135,000. Your new medical office building was completed in 2002 and is located on the hospital campus.
Contact: Neal Fenster