Adding an employed Urologist in Illinois near St. Louis, MO
- Employed setting with one other Urologist.
- Hospital has a daVinci robot in place. Call 1 in 2, but can&'t be more than 10 days a month total.
- ?Reason for search: Succession planning, expansion of Urology services (keep many of the Urology referrals from leaving area).
- They are offering a competitive financial package with salary plus incentive and nice fringe benefits.
- Other option can include a sign/commencement bonus, medical education debt assistance and residency/fellowship stipend.
- Typical Payor Mix: BCBS 16%, Commercial Insurance 12%, HMO 9%, Medicaid 22%, Medicare 32%, Self-Pay 9%.
This client&'s regional medical center in Illinois is committed to providing excellence in customer service and state-of-the-art healthcare to the community. The medical center is a 380 plus-bed facility providing a full continuum of services to a service area of more than 120,000. With satellite locations in Edwardsville and Collinsville, Gateway Regional Medical Center has more than 150 physicians representing 39 specialties. They are located less than an hour&'s drive from St. Louis MO.
Contact: Neal Fenster