Urologist needed to join one Physician and one Advanced Practice Providerin the clinic
- The clinic is in the hospital building
- The reason for the need is the existing physician is nearing retirement so not only could a new doctor be very busy, he'd have the opportunity to take over that practice upon retirement.
- The income potential is outstanding, starting with a 2 year salary guarantee at $500K then production and a Sign on bonus of $50k.
The benefits are a RVU based production bonuses.
- Full comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health coverage for physician and help for the entire family, life, vision, dental, LT/LT disability, 3 pension plans, 33 days PTO (includes CME 5 days with $6K in expenses), licensing/dues fees, up to $15K relocation expenses.
- Hospital will provide help with loan forgiveness for right candidate and the office is equipped with electronic medical record system.
There are sister cities only 9 miles apart. Total population together is 40k. Charleston is home to Eastern Illinois University. Springfield is an hour and 20 minutes, Peoria is nearly 3 hours. About a 2 hour drive to St. Louis or Indy and 3 hours to Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster