Our well-established client is seeking a qualified Urologist/Physician for an immediate opening at their health care center. This position requires at least 5 years as a Urologist who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Salary based upon MGMA figures, which is paid to the physician monthly.At the end of the year, the physician receives 100% of the profits of the practice.
- Full Benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
As an Urologist Physician/Surgeon you will diagnose, treat, and help prevent benign and malignant medical and surgical disorders of the genitourinary system and the renal glands.
Additional responsibilities for the Urologist Physician include:
- Diagnose or treat diseases or disorders of genitourinary organs and tracts including erectile dysfunction (ED), infertility, incontinence, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, urethral stones, or premature ejaculation.
- Diagnose medical conditions.
- Administer cancer treatments.
- Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
We are looking for dedicated and professional Urologist Physician/Surgeon who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Urologist/Physician/Surgeon role include:
- Current Georgia Medical License required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Urologist Critical Care Hospital
- Urology Medical Doctor Physician MD DO Doctor
send updated resume to Jason@theAcuityTeam.com