Our client health institute is adding another Urologist to join its hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- The positions offer a salary, WRVU bonus, malpractice and relocation allowance.
- The group consists of over thirty physicians with 20 referring primary care physicians.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to do general urology, sub-specialty interests are welcome.
- There employed Urologist is unable to see all of the patients coming to the facility and practice.
- A new recruit will be able to see patient's day one and will only have to have staff privileges at St Lucie Medical Center, which is across the street from the practice.
St. Lucie County is less than an hour north of south Florida and one and half hours from Orlando nestled on the east coast of Florida. Affordable housing and a great quality of life is waiting for you in St. Lucie County. The State of Florida offers its residents a great quality of life with no state income tax.
Contact: Neal Fenster