Major teaching hospital in Central Connecticut is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist to join a progressive and collegial group of 100% fellowship trained Urologists.
- Offering competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, CME, Malpractice, etc.
- Call 1:9
- Male infertility a plus, but will consider all candidates even if they are not fellowship trained
- The highest surgical volume hospital in New England with 30,000 total operations per year including 3,000 prostate robotic surgeries. 40 operating rooms with 15 state-of-the-art minimally invasive OR’s and 5 robots
- National Leader for comprehensive state-of-the-art Urologic and Kidney Care
- Will consider H1B Visa Candidates
Hospital has continually been recognized for excellence by the Federal Government, US News and World Report, Solucient, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and the National Cancer Institute, to name a few. Located less than 2 hours from Boston and New York City in the heart of New England’s most stunning communities with the finest schools in the nation and lifestyle options including commutes from the shoreline, leafy suburbs and a Kiplinger Top 10 “Best Cities in Which to Raise a Family.”
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4