Adding a Urologist in Central, AR
- Competitive salary in the $400k plus range depending on experience and benefits
- Production bonus potential
- Offering a full benefit package including 401k with match and a hybrid mal-practice policy that covers tail if you decide to leave
- Employed position to join 15-physician multi-specialty group as solo urologist. You will have a built-in referral base. Dominate PCP base with over 30 FPs referring into practice.
- General bread and butter Urology; no robotics at this site
- Call 1:3
- EMR is Athena in clinic and Meditech at the hospital
- $450K+ salary plus full benefits
Located in the gently rolling Ouachita Mountains, surrounded by clear lakes and the historic Ouachita National Forest, the community of Hot Springs offers a unique combination of natural beauty, cultural life and historical interest. Our client's medical center is a 150 plus-bed acute care facility that provides service to a five-county area, including Garland, Hot Springs, Montgomery, Pike and Clark counties. For education of children, they are home of the Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences and Arts (ASMSA), the premier high school in the state. At this public residential high school, academically advanced juniors and seniors are taught at a college level, using only college textbooks, by a highly qualified faculty. The community offers an abundance of opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing. There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and 4 major tournament lakes for fishing. The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks. Within the city, there are 19 parks and 7 miles of hiking trails.
Contact: Neal Fenster