Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join one other in private practice. Shared call coverage. Hospital may provide:
- Income Guarantee, Commencement Bonus and CME
- Medical Education Debt Repayment & Residency Stipend
- Marketing & Relocation financial assistance
- Hospital has four general purpose ORs, one robotic OR, two endoscopy & two cytoscopy rooms available for use. Block time is allocated based on historical utilization and future need.
- SBRMC has been recognized as one of The Joint Commission&'s top performers four years in a row, recognized as one of Modern Healthcare&'s top 100 places to work, recognized by Healthgrades for its excellence in patient experience, and recognized by Consumer Reports for being one of the top nine hospitals for the prevention of infections.
Ask anyone who lives, works, or plays in South Baldwin County, and they will tell you that the quality of life here is one of the best in the state of Alabama and in the South. With a record of phenomenal and well-managed growth; deep roots in the agricultural, fishing, timber, and tourism industries; outstanding natural resources, recreational opportunities and tourist attractions; and acclaimed educational and cultural programs, South Baldwin is the kind of place people don&'t want to leave.
Known as "The Heart of the American Riviera" - prides itself on its hometown atmosphere and its progressive attitude. Downtown streets, people stop to talk to each other and congregate at a quaint soda fountain. The neighborhoods that grow in all directions from the intersection of highways 59 and 98 are a series of neat blocks lined with ancient oak trees shading wide streets. A Tree City, Foley gives away thousands of trees each year. Visitors are welcomed by John B. Foley Park, which centers on a fountain and is hung with flowering baskets. Bargain hunters flock to theTanger Outlet Center&'s more than 120 stores and to Foley&'s antique malls.
Contact: Neal Fenster