Physician – Urgent Care/Occupational Health
- 2 to 3 Days per Week
- 2 Weekdays + Every Other Saturday
- Exact Weekdays Negotiable
- Exact Hours Negotiable
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Labor Day, and 4th of July
- Negotiable/Competitive Hourly Salary
- Bonus Potentials
- Full Malpractice Coverage with Tail Insurance
Since 1984, this local urgent care center has been providing affordable, immediate medical care for non-life-threatening situations. They treat patients for a variety of ailments, including sprains, strains, flu, pneumonia, fractures, rashes, occupational injuries, and more. They also provide routine services such as flu shots, immunizations, vaccines, physicals, and workers compensation services. There are more than 30 employees throughout the clinic, ensuring that providers are well-supported in all areas and patients received the highest level of care and customer service possible.
Serve as an urgent care provider, seeing 25 to 40 patients per shift, depending on hours worked. All patients are prepped by an experienced clinical assistant.
While the new Physician will focus in the area of urgent care, the organization’s expansive offerings in other service lines – such as occupational medicine – ensure opportunities for work in other areas, making this an ideal place for long-term commitment in an engaging practice.
There are no on-call responsibilities.
The practice utilizes the Galen electronic health record system.
- valid California medical license
- current DEA
- Board certification or eligibility in a relevant field highly preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
To learn more about Creative Healthcare Solutions, please visit our web site at www.chsrecruiting.com.