A clinic in southern Wisconsin is looking for a family practice or urgent care physician for locum tenens coverage on an ongoing basis. Clinic hours are 7am to 8pm Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Flexible 7 hour shifts are available. Physician will see an average of 3 patients per hour and no call is required. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and must be comfortable using EPIC EMR charting system.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Monday-Friday, 7am-8pm
- Saturday-Sunday, 8am-5pm
- Flexible, 7-hour shifts options available
- No call
- BC or BE required
- Average of 3 patients per hour
- Ongoing opportunity for the right fit
- EMR: EPIC
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing