A Washington urgent care facility is seeking a family practice physician or internist to assist with locums coverage. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-9pm, and Saturday and Sunday,8am-5pm. Locum tenens physician will see an average of 3 patients per hour, and shifts are typically 12 hours per day. Ideal physician will be board certified and have current WA license or be willing to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Outpatient urgent care
- EMR charting
- Board certification required
- Monday to Friday, 8am-9pm, Saturday and Sunday, 8am-5pm
- 3 patients per hour on average
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing