A locum tenens physician is needed in Texas.. The physician will work in an urgent care setting working 12 to 16 shifts per month. No call is required, and the physician will see around 3 to 4 patients per hour. Procedures that are required include suturing and other basic urgent care procedures. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Urgent care setting
- 12 to 16 shifts per month
- No call
- Suturing is required
- Average 3 to 4 patients per hour
- Paper charting
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing